Friday, January 2, 2009

An Explanation

Just a quick explanation as to what this blog is about.

I will be using this blog to share my seasoned thoughts and opinions of various movies and restaurants.

As far as movies go - it could be in Theaters, it may be on DVD, shit it may even be a movie on TV if I like it enough. I think my opinions and thoughts on movies are easily understood and helpful to people when trying to decide to see a movie or not.

On the restaurant tip - I am a huge food critic. My family is in the restaurant business and I have worked in them off and on for years - I have been a cook, a server, a hostess, a dishwasher, a bookkeeper, a manager - so I know I can properly review a restaurant. I have to say my standards are high when it comes to eating out, so my ratings may be harsh, but it is what it is.

Here is my rating system:

* = bad
** = not great
*** = okay
**** = good
***** = excellent

If you have a restaurant or movie you think I will like - please feel free to email your suggestions to me at dinnerandamovieblog@gmail.com

Lastly - if you would like to contribute to this blog - please email me and include a few reviews you have written and we can chat about it.

Thanks for reading! Help spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment