Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Video Cooking Segments

One of the reasons I started this blog, was because of my love for GOOD, HEARTY food - and appreciating the restaurants that you get what you pay for.

Being from a restaurant owning family - I am a cook myself and host dinner parties at least once a month.  Its often I am asked for one of my recipes.  I had a friend tell me once "If I could SEE you do it, i would understand how you make it...", and that gave me the idea of the videos.  Even if just a few people watch them, if it helps someone make a delicious meal for their family and friends, then it was worth it.

Here is the most popular of the recipes I have posted. Its a family favorite and truly the dish that made my husband want to marry me (he admits it lol).  Its called Ragu and its a savory pasta and pork dish, that will never disappoint. 



No comments:

Post a Comment